Saturday, February 25, 2012

Job Transition and Our Army Crawler

It's been awhile since my last post.  Partly due to the fact that I recently changed jobs and am still spinning right now.  I have transitioned away from the bedside as a permanent charge nurse in the SICU that I absolutely adored to take a promotion and become the Nurse Residency Program Coordinator at University of Colorado Hospital.  This is a really amazing program that I participated in nine years ago as a new grad and now have the opportunity to coordinate it for the whole hospital.  The time span of interviewing, accepting and starting was all within a week, which was a little fast.  I am on a gigantic learning curve, now working 4-5 days a week and started my first cohort this week.  I don't really know how to work in an office and it makes Medford laugh with the questions that I have, but I am gaining.  I will keep you posted, but so far I am really enjoying this new change.

After my first crazy week we headed to the mountains with JJ and Nicole and their kids for a little break.  This morning, Marshall crawled for the first time in front of everyone.  It was more of an army crawl, but it was amazing. His cousins Elli, Sam and Sydney were great encouragers as JJ, Nicole, Medford and I watched on.  These are amazing moments in a child's life and we were so happy to share it all together!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment