Monday, September 19, 2011

CU vs CSU

The day of the game started off a little shaky.  Marshall woke up around 4 am for a typical middle of the night bottle.  However, both Medford and I had a hard time going back to sleep, so I decided at about 5:45 am to go downstairs.  I grabbed the empty bottle and looked down the stairs to see Folsom at the bottom.  The next thing I realize is that I am sliding down the entire set of stairs, yelling Med's name as I go.  What a start to the day.  Nothing broken, just a few rug burns on my hand.  Thank goodness, the rest of the day improved.  We had a great time at the game, we took Marshall on the field and then were treated to sitting in the suite with JJ and Nicole.  It was a great way to enjoy a the buffs first win this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment